Articles on this Page
- 11/11/11--07:48: _Kingston DataTravel...
- 02/01/12--03:00: _Kingston Wi-Drive f...
- 04/13/12--13:43: _Dell XPS 13 Ultrabo...
- 08/22/12--13:50: _Setting Up a Kid’s ...
- 09/08/12--11:40: _How I Set Up to #Do...
- 11/21/12--10:41: _Laptop Buying Guide
- 11/27/12--14:00: _Kingston SSDNow V300
- 01/11/13--12:46: _Living a Multi-Plat...
- 01/21/14--12:24: _Spend Time With You...
- 02/12/14--08:47: _Lenovo Shows Off at...
- 05/09/14--07:00: _Tablet or Laptop or...
- 05/29/14--13:20: _Give Dad a Tech Mak...
- 08/05/14--16:11: _Best Gadgets for Ba...
- 08/07/14--13:45: _Dorm Room Tech on a...
- 08/22/14--08:13: _Creative Names For ...
- 10/21/14--14:52: _Your Collection Any...
- 01/15/15--19:05: _Lenovo Rocks #CES2015
- 02/03/15--12:41: _My Favorite Things ...
- 12/16/15--15:13: _Tech Gifts For Kids
- 01/16/16--08:15: _Lenovo’s New Access...
- 11/11/11--07:48: Kingston DataTraveler with urDrive Review
- 02/01/12--03:00: Kingston Wi-Drive for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- 04/13/12--13:43: Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook Review
- 08/22/12--13:50: Setting Up a Kid’s Computer #DellDozen
- 09/08/12--11:40: How I Set Up to #DoMore #DellDozen
- 11/21/12--10:41: Laptop Buying Guide
- 11/27/12--14:00: Kingston SSDNow V300
- 01/11/13--12:46: Living a Multi-Platform Life
- 01/21/14--12:24: Spend Time With Your Family With Technology
- 02/12/14--08:47: Lenovo Shows Off at CES
- 05/09/14--07:00: Tablet or Laptop or Both? That is the Question
- 05/29/14--13:20: Give Dad a Tech Makeover for Father’s Day!
- 08/05/14--16:11: Best Gadgets for Back To School
- 08/07/14--13:45: Dorm Room Tech on a Dime
- 08/22/14--08:13: Creative Names For Your Wifi Network
- 10/21/14--14:52: Your Collection Anywhere – Using a Plex Server
- 01/15/15--19:05: Lenovo Rocks #CES2015
- 02/03/15--12:41: My Favorite Things to Do With My Yoga 3
- 12/16/15--15:13: Tech Gifts For Kids
- 01/16/16--08:15: Lenovo’s New Accessories at CES
Thank you to Kingston for sponsoring this review. Please click here to learn more about Kingston. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective. All opinions are my own. As a professional blogger that attends several events and conferences, there is no shortage of USB drives in my home. Most PR companies […]
Looks like the latest cell phone doesn’t it? Nope. It’s actually the coolest new way to tote around storage my friends. This is the Kingston Wi-Drive. It’s a portable hard drive, with w-fi capabilities. It’s works with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. The Wi-Drive has 16 or 32 GB of storage, which means it […]
A few weeks back, my awesome friends at Dell asked me if I had gotten myself a Dell XPS13 Ultrabook yet, and if not, was I interested in getting one? I of course responded with the fact that they must not know me as well as I thought they did, as I am ALWAYS down […]
I have made the joke often that there are more computers in the house than people. It’s kinda easy to do when there are only 4 people in the house, and I personally use 3 computers. I have my work desktop, because I work from home full time, and I have my main personal laptop […]
I spend a great deal of time in my home office. I work from it full time from 8-5, Monday – Friday. Then after I get off work, I spend time with my family, until I am right back up in my office after bed time, working on my blogs and setting up my social […]
I’ve gotten this question so many times in the last little while, that I finally just decided to write a post about it. “What kind of laptop should I buy?” The problem with the question is that it will be different for everyone. So here are the questions you need to ask yourself when picking […]
Alright ladies. Let’s talk hardware. Sometimes with our laptops, and netbooks, and notebooks we fill up our hard drives and need a little extra room, am I right? Here’s where Kingston comes in. Kingston makes multiple products that give your tech devices more space. Some are installed internally (which means they go inside your computer […]
I have 3 computers. I use them all. My kids share a laptop (I have 2 kids) and then my husband uses the downstairs computer. That’s 5 computers, for a 4 person household. Not to mention phones (I currently have 2 that I use regularly), tablets, the Roku, Playstation, xbox, you are getting the […]
First I want to say… pardon my dust around here. You may see the design of my website change from day to day as I try to perfect my new design. I had a great one, but it started crashing my site, so I’m back to the drawing board. While it’s not perfect yet, it’s […]
When I went to CES last month, I didn’t actually have a chance to do everything I wanted to do. There were some thing I was not going to miss though, and hanging out in a hotel room with all the latest products was definitely something I made sure to include in my schedule. As […]
It’s the conundrum we all face. Tablet or Laptop or both? Buying a tablet will set you back $500 on average. Now a days the really nice ones run closer to $850—plus you’ll want a keyboard, and case and everything. A decent laptop (Not talking about a chromebook. I’m talking about one with a usable […]
My blog post was written as part of my collaboration with eBay. We all know that Father’s Day is just around the corner, and we all know that what Dad’s REALLY want for Father’s Day is another tie, right? Well, today we are going beyond the tie, and letting you know what Dad really wants […]
It’s August, and while I’d say a good deal of people actually go back to school in September, our school district only starts a couple weeks from now! So with all the school supply lists making their way to your shopping list, I’m going to let you know the things that won’t exactly be […]
I don’t know about you, but I paid my own way through college. As a college student, you learn fast that money certainly doesn’t grow on trees, and hopefully start looking for ways to utilize technology on the cheap. Well, look no further cause I’ve got the roundup you are looking for to get your […]
How to come up with a super creative Wifi network name... and some of our favorites!
Back in January, during CES, a nice lady from Lenovo and I were chatting over lunch. She says to me, “we have this huge collection of Baby Einstein DVD’s, but we have no way to play them on the go!” I thought about it for a second, and instantly knew the answer to her question. […]
CES is an insane place to be. There is SO much to see. So much innovation, so much technology, so much of everything I want and need in my life. It’s insane, but it’s super fun! This month I had grand plans to feature a new product every day, and here we are halfway through […]
At the end of November I got a fun package in the mail courtesy of Lenovo…. I was SO excited about this new machine. I had been using the older version of the Yoga, and was really excited to try out this thinner, sleeker device. The first thing that will stick out to you when […]
We’re coming down to the wire on Christmas! If you haven’t found that perfect gift for the people on your list yet, this week, I’ve got you covered. Every day will be the top 5 tech gifts to give to the different people in your life! Today we start out with the Babies/Toddlers! Tiggly – […]
This post is sponsored by Lenovo Lenovo is already well known as a company that makes amazing PC’s, but they also have some great accessories that I was completely blown away by! What really made me fall in love with Lenovo to begin with was they way they make awesome enhancements to their products. Such […]