- RSS Channel Showcase 4187355
- RSS Channel Showcase 5443929
- RSS Channel Showcase 5377943
- RSS Channel Showcase 6695368
Articles on this Page
- 11/11/11--07:48: _Kingston DataTravel...
- 02/01/12--03:00: _Kingston Wi-Drive f...
- 04/13/12--13:43: _Dell XPS 13 Ultrabo...
- 08/22/12--13:50: _Setting Up a Kid’s ...
- 09/08/12--11:40: _How I Set Up to #Do...
- 11/21/12--10:41: _Laptop Buying Guide
- 11/27/12--14:00: _Kingston SSDNow V300
- 01/11/13--12:46: _Living a Multi-Plat...
- 01/21/14--12:24: _Spend Time With You...
- 02/12/14--08:47: _Lenovo Shows Off at...
- 05/09/14--07:00: _Tablet or Laptop or...
- 11/11/11--07:48: Kingston DataTraveler with urDrive Review
- 02/01/12--03:00: Kingston Wi-Drive for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- 04/13/12--13:43: Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook Review
- 08/22/12--13:50: Setting Up a Kid’s Computer #DellDozen
- 09/08/12--11:40: How I Set Up to #DoMore #DellDozen
- 11/21/12--10:41: Laptop Buying Guide
- 11/27/12--14:00: Kingston SSDNow V300
- 01/11/13--12:46: Living a Multi-Platform Life
- 01/21/14--12:24: Spend Time With Your Family With Technology
- 02/12/14--08:47: Lenovo Shows Off at CES
- 05/09/14--07:00: Tablet or Laptop or Both? That is the Question
Thank you to Kingston for sponsoring this review. Please click here to learn more about Kingston. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective. All opinions are my own. As a professional blogger that attends several events and conferences, there is no shortage of USB drives in my home. Most PR companies […]
Looks like the latest cell phone doesn’t it? Nope. It’s actually the coolest new way to tote around storage my friends. This is the Kingston Wi-Drive. It’s a portable hard drive, with w-fi capabilities. It’s works with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. The Wi-Drive has 16 or 32 GB of storage, which means it […]
A few weeks back, my awesome friends at Dell asked me if I had gotten myself a Dell XPS13 Ultrabook yet, and if not, was I interested in getting one? I of course responded with the fact that they must not know me as well as I thought they did, as I am ALWAYS down […]
I have made the joke often that there are more computers in the house than people. It’s kinda easy to do when there are only 4 people in the house, and I personally use 3 computers. I have my work desktop, because I work from home full time, and I have my main personal laptop […]
I spend a great deal of time in my home office. I work from it full time from 8-5, Monday – Friday. Then after I get off work, I spend time with my family, until I am right back up in my office after bed time, working on my blogs and setting up my social […]
I’ve gotten this question so many times in the last little while, that I finally just decided to write a post about it. “What kind of laptop should I buy?” The problem with the question is that it will be different for everyone. So here are the questions you need to ask yourself when picking […]
Alright ladies. Let’s talk hardware. Sometimes with our laptops, and netbooks, and notebooks we fill up our hard drives and need a little extra room, am I right? Here’s where Kingston comes in. Kingston makes multiple products that give your tech devices more space. Some are installed internally (which means they go inside your computer […]
I have 3 computers. I use them all. My kids share a laptop (I have 2 kids) and then my husband uses the downstairs computer. That’s 5 computers, for a 4 person household. Not to mention phones (I currently have 2 that I use regularly), tablets, the Roku, Playstation, xbox, you are getting the […]
First I want to say… pardon my dust around here. You may see the design of my website change from day to day as I try to perfect my new design. I had a great one, but it started crashing my site, so I’m back to the drawing board. While it’s not perfect yet, it’s […]
When I went to CES last month, I didn’t actually have a chance to do everything I wanted to do. There were some thing I was not going to miss though, and hanging out in a hotel room with all the latest products was definitely something I made sure to include in my schedule. As […]
It’s the conundrum we all face. Tablet or Laptop or both? Buying a tablet will set you back $500 on average. Now a days the really nice ones run closer to $850—plus you’ll want a keyboard, and case and everything. A decent laptop (Not talking about a chromebook. I’m talking about one with a usable […]